WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE CALENDAR CONTEST RULES:
• All photos must be 8"x10" horizontal, hi res AND 300 DPI, all vehicles must be before 1975. Photos not meeting these requirements that make it into the top 13 will have to submit the original photo or a replacement photo. You will be notified if this is necessary.
• Photos or vehicles from past Woodward Dream Cruise Calendars are not eligible.
• Photos should be of Vehicles only, Please do not submit photos with people standing with their cars. Action shots with people in the cars are acceptable. Commercial and Military type entries will also not be allowed I.E. an entry with a commercial logo on the vehicle will not be approved. If your submission is not approved you can submit a photo that meets the requirements.
• All contest photo entries must be received by Sunday, June 24, 2012
• All Photos will be approved before appearing online. Approval may take up to two business days.
• Voting is FREE. You can vote up to 10 times a day.
• Note: please allow two business days for your submissions or questions to be approved or answered.
• Round one online voting will determine the top 13 classic car photos to be featured in the Official 2013 Woodward Dream Cruise Calendar occurs from July 2, 2012 - July 19, 2012 at midnight.
• Round two online voting to determine the winner of the cover shot begins Saturday, July 21, 2012 ending at midnight on Friday, August 10, 2012. The photo with most votes will be the Cover Shot of the 2013 Woodward Dream Cruise Calendar.
• The Winner will be revealed on Saturday, August 18, 2012. The winner's name will be published both online and in The Oakland Press, Macomb Daily and Daily Tribune.
• The top 13 vehicles will win two lawn seats to an upcoming DTE Energy Music Theater concert and the 1st place vote-getter will also be the cover shot for the 2013 Official Woodward Dream Cruise Calendar.
• Must be 18 years and older to enter and win.
• Vehicle must be in drivable condition and insured.
• No purchase necessary.
• Only online voting will be accepted. No printed copies or facsimiles will be accepted at our offices or any sponsor businesses.
• Winner must be willing to allow the use of name and photo for future promotional purposes.
No purchase necessary. One valid entry per contestant.
You must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Winners will be notified by email. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If 21st Century Newspapers cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Automated voting of any kind is not allowed. Detection of said automated voting will lead to votes being voided.
21st Century Newspapers reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Employees of 21st Century Newspapers, its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
Entrants further grant to 21st Century Newspapers the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest.
21st Century Newspapers reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The Contest and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright, UPICKEM, Inc., and/or 21st Century Newspapers. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
UPICKEM and 21st Century Newspapers are not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
All results posted are unofficial until winners respond to e-mail notification.
Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
21st Century Newspapers reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
This contest is officially sponsored by 21st Century Newspapers.